Award “Child Protection Workers of the Year”
“Child Protection Organization of the Year”
This award has the aim of evaluation of the extraordinary contribution for children of individuals and organizations, for protecting them from any form of violence – by promoting positive and inspirational examples.
The award will be given on 1st of June, as an initial of yearly tradition.
The criteria’s for the Award “Child protection workers of the year”:
- To be an employee of the Child Protection Unit and have more than 5 years of working experience.
- Have made an extraordinary contribution to protecting children from violence, abuse, neglect or exploitation by bringing changes in the lives of children and families.
- To have managed a significant number of cases, applying quality case management procedures.
- To be active and cooperate with actors from various public, private, donor, NGO and public awareness-raising community in the field of child protection issues.
The criteria’s for the Award “Child Protection Organization of the Year” (NGO)
- To be an NGO registered in the Republic of Albania for more than 5 years.
- To have focus on child labor rights and be known in child protection work for abuse, exploitation, violence, or neglect.
- To have provided community support and contributing to capacity building of public institutions and / or childcare providers.
The prize will be “Participation in an international training” provided by Childhub.org
Candidates can be nominated at [email protected] until May 25, 2017. The proposal should contain a short argument (max 150 words) on the proposed candidacy. The candidates will be evaluated and selected by the MOSWY Evaluation Commission.
Ministry of Social Welfare and Youth