OBSERVATORY FOR CHILDREN AND YOUTH RIGHTS
Now, Observatory for children and youth rights (Observatory) will be presented in Albanian society as a structure that will monitor youth rights. Our mission is to guarantee the implementation of children and young rights in Albania through observation, research and analysis; education, capacity building and advocacy for effective engagement and cooperation of national and local institutions.
We are committed to:
- Helping children and young people access their rights;
- Use and advocate data-based methods for realizing policies and programs that focus on children and youth rights.
- Develop and communicate credible information that promotes advocacy, and development of policies and programs focused on children and youth.
- We function as a reliable and collaborative source for stakeholders across the country working on the rights of children and youth.
- Collaborate with local, national and international stakeholders to advance on the rights of children and youth in Albania.
- Monitor national priorities and actions to address responsive-response toward results.
- Provide a national forum for research, debate, education, and exchange of knowledge between those working on children and youth rights.
- Identify and advocate for the necessary changes in policies and practices and to enable others to do the same.
For more information about our work please refer in the links: